CANNA Terra Vega
CANNA Terra Vega is a complete one-part nutrient for plants during the growing stage. It is suitable for growing in pots and open soil, both in and outdoors. It encourages strong plants with large vital shoots and lush root development.
Advantages of Terra Vega
- Vital side shoots and lush root development are characteristics of healthy, powerful growth and form the necessary base for abundant flowering which is the next stage.
- Terra Vega is easy to use, dissolves easily and is extremely suitable for growing with automatic ”run to waste” irrigation systems.
- CANNA Terra Vega is rich in nitrogen, which provides for full absorption of water and nutrients.
- CANNA TERRA nutrients and medium interact with each other and therefore give the best result possible.
TERRA nutrients are not recommended on North American bulk grade peat products that lack a nutrient starter charge and longer term pH control.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dissolve 50 ml / 10 Liter – 19 ml / US gallon (1:200)
- Apply solution 1 to 3 times a week depending on container size, circumstances and using a fertile soil
- If growing in less fertile soil it is recommended to use solution more frequently
- It is recommended to use with soilless mixes that have a nutrient starter charge and longer term pH control like Terra Professional Plus
- Recommended pH: 5.8 – 6.2
- Recommended EC: 0.9 – 1.6 mS/cm (=EC of the nutrient mix)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place and prevent from freezing and thawing repeatedly
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water