- Easy-to-use non-synthetic nitrogen fertilizer.
- An excellent source of slow release nitrogen well suited to plants requiring a steady, long lasting supply.
- Finely ground to improve nutrient release.
- Supports vegetative growth without the negative effects of more soluble nitrogen forms.GAIA GREEN Feather Meal a high nitrogen fertilizer that is made from sterilized, ground poultry feathers. It is an excellent alternative to blood meal. ORGANIC Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………13.0%
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and lightly incorporate up to 10 kg per 100 m2 (20 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to 40 kg per 100 m2 (80 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually.Farm: Apply up to 1700 kg per ha (1520 lb per acre). Field rates are best calculated based on soil conditions and crop demand.Turf: For single applications broadcast up to 0.6 kg per 25 m2 (5 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 1.8 kg per 25 m2 (15 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Blend at a rate of 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.Top dressing hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Apply 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon). Gently dig soil surface up to once a month.Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.