- A high phosphorus organic fertilizer with good plant availability.
- Known since ancient times to be a beneficial soil amendment.
- Suitable for increasing yield and quality of all flowering and fruiting crops.
- GAIA GREEN® ORGANICS Mineralized Phosphate is mined from caves and has potent phosphorus content. Mineralized phosphate has been known since ancient times to be a highly beneficial natural fertilizer. It provides nutrients to encourage large and plentiful blooms in your flowering plants, and to enhance the flavor of vegetables.
- Phosphoric acid (P₂O₅)……9.0%
- Total phosphoric acid……10.0%
- Calcium (Ca)……10.0%HOME & GARDEN:
Lawns and gardens: Broadcast and lightly incorporate 0.3 kg per 10 m2 (0.6 lb per 100 ft2). Premixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Blend 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
Topdressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 10 ml per 4 L (2 tsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface.
Apply annually. COMMERCIAL: Farm and soil blenders: Consult an agronomist for targeted applications based on soil fertility and crop demand.