A direct availability and a correct composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s blooming phase. CANNA SUBSTRA Flores B HW 1L stimulates the fructification and contains all the nutrients that the plant needs during this phase.
- During the blooming phase considerable less nitrogen is needed for example, but an increased need for potassium and phosphorous occurs
- In addition, SUBSTRA Flores’ unique formula is rich in trace elements in a directly absorbable form.
- This results in an exuberant bloom.
A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake Substra Flores A and Substra Flores B well before use
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter – 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- Recommended EC for Substra Flores A + B is 0.8 – 1.8 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 4 – 6 liter / m2 / day
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water