Glacial Rock Dust 22.6Kg = 39.99
- Add natural minerals and trace elements that you plants need to thrive. Mined from a piedmont glacial moraine in British Columbia Canada, glacial rock dust is a natural mineral product containing a broad spectrum of minerals and micronutrients back into your soil that may have been lost through erosion, leached out through overwatering, or used up through farming and gardening practices.
- Use on farms, home gardens, landscapes, and turf, for a full range of plant types, including vegetable garden, herb beds, hanging plantesr, containers and pots, seed starting mixes, your worm bin, your lawn, and for your flowers, shrubs and trees. Apply generously as you can’t over-apply and glacial rock dust will not burn your plants.
- Feed the soil, feed your plants, and improve the microbial activity happening underground by adding in glacial rock dust that is readily available to soil microorganisms and for a slow release to improve the overall soil ecosystem. Certified input approved for organic agriculture by the Organic Federation of Canada. 100% Canadian and a Product of Canada.
- Use up to 2kg per 10 square meters (4.4lbs per 108 square feet). Gently dig into soil surface once a month or as desired. For transplanting and premixing soil for potted plants and planter boxes, apply 15ml per 4L (1tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Thoroughly mix into soil or growing medium. As a top dressing, use 15ml per 4L (1tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into soil surface once a month or as desired.
- Improve your soil structure, its moisture holding properties, nutrient availability and bacterial action. This is a natural mineral product produced by thousands of years of glacial action as a wide variety of rocks containing a spectrum of minerals are collected and pulverized by the expansion and contraction action of the glaciers.