- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.
Safer’s® Insecticidal Soap Ready-to-Use Spray
Safer’s® Insecticidal Soap utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap). The potassium salts weaken the insect’s waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage. It controls soft bodied insects such as aphids, spider mites, whiteflies and other listed insects.
- Active Ingredient: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids 2.0%
- Weakens insects protective outer shell so they dehydrate and die
- For use on vegetables, fruits, shrubs, trees, and greenhouse plantings
- Controls aphids, mealybugs, spider mites, whitefly, soft brown scale, psyllids, rose or pear slugs, earwigs, and elm leafminer
1L RTU Spray Active Ingredients Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (Insecticidal Soap) (2.0%) Kills Aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies
Safer’s® was founded on the west coast of Canada over 35 years ago. Over time, the company branched into the United States, but has always maintained its Canadian roots. Safer’s® focuses on providing pest control products for organic gardeners across the North American continent.