RediRoot Plastic Aeration Container
RediRoot Plastic Air-Pruning Containers feature a slatted design that distinguishes it from a traditional solid wall container. This design reduces circling roots and provides an ideal environment for air root pruning to occur.
Air root pruning is a process where a plant’s roots are pruned as they grow rather than when they are transplanted. Basically, when a root tip comes in contact with the air it is pruned, sending a signal to the plant to produce more lateral or fibrous roots.
RediRoot’s design features raised feet allowing for 360-degree air-pruning helping you get the most from your plants and trees. RediRoot has a variety of additional benefits including:
The Bullet Points (Features)
- Reduces and often eliminates circling roots
- Airflow allows growing medium to dry evenly reducing wet spots
- Increases yield
- Produces a dense, fibrous root structure
- Reduces transplant shock
- Made from recycled materials
- BPA-free and UV resistant
- Top Diameter 10.43 inches/26.50 CM
- Bottom Diameter 8.70 inches/22.10 CM
- Height 9.25 inches/23.50 CM
- Volume 2.8 gallons/10.6 liters
*While we work hard to be consistent some measurements and weights may vary due to manufacturing and settling.
- Can be purchased in quantities of 3, 11, 20, or wholesale (contact us)
- 1440 Pieces/Pallet
- Pallet Size 43 x 43 x 94 inches/108 x 108 x 234 CM
- Pallet Weight 940 Lbs
- Color: Black
- Materials: Plastic made with polypropylene #05, UV protectant, and elastomer (for longevity).