Diatomaceous Earth (Diatomite) Soil Additive / Aids Drainage / Natural Pest Repellent / Creates Soil Structure for Roots
Diatomite is a naturally occurring compound made up of prehistoric diatomic fossils
Listing is for 1 dry quart (approximately 4 cups / about 1lb)
Environmentally Friendly! Organic / No Added Chemicals / Cruelty Free
Also known as Diatomaceous Earth. . .
– Durable and Long-lasting! Won’t break down in soil for approx. 2 years
–Non-toxic and Pet Safe
This products has bee triple washed and heated to make sure there is no pathogen transfer and to minimize dust.
– Fantastic additive for succulent and cactus soil
– Use as Bonsai Substrate alone or with another substrate
– Add to any potting mix for drainage
– Give your soil structure for roots to grab on to and grow!
– Put in your outdoor plants to keep slugs away!
– Make Gritty Mixes for your plants
You will get a 1 Quart Bag of Diatomite
Always wear gloves when handling diatomaceous Earth, soil, rocks, etc.
Those with breathing sensitivities should be careful not to breathe in diatomaceous earth, as it may irritate the lungs.
Note – *Although product has been washed, the nature of DE means that it will create dust with movement.
*Powdered DE is the best form of DE for pest control