Vegetable Glycerine USP Food Grade 99.7% RSPO, Safe, BRC and GFSI Certified – 4L
- Our vegetable-based (from Palm Oil or Palm Kernel Oil) is USP Grade Glycerine 99.7% – RSPO, SAFE, BRC and GFSI certified
- A colorless, odorless, syrupy liquid that is used in a variety of food applications. Used to retain moisture in foods, stir glycerin into dried out paste food colours, fondant, or gum paste to restore their consistency. It also helps prevent sugar crystallization in foods like candy. Soluble in both water and oil products.
- Glycerine plays a useful role in baking and confectionery. Often added to icing, it prevents drying and forming a crust. It allows baked goods to stay fresher for longer and keeps fondant moist and malleable. Additionally, it is about 60 percent as sweet as sugar.
- Added to cakes, cookies, icings, fudge, candy and preserves for professional longer lasting baking and confectionery products.
- Other uses for vegetable glycerine include DIY soap making, cosmetics, oral care, candles, creams and lotions and much more!
Directions stir glycerin into dried out paste food colours, fondant, or gum paste to restore their consistency
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products