100% Organic Proudly Canadian Sustainable
Passionate about creating products that help you make a positive and sustainable change to your own piece of the earth.
The Bokashi Compost Starter kit comes with
20L Compost bucket Make the most of your organic compost! My Good Green™ Bokashi Indoor Compost System is an amazing alternative to the mess of the green bin, enabling you to create your own organic compost at home.
The indoor compost bin can take everything you would normally put in your green bin and breaks it down in a fraction of the time without smelly odors or bugs.
Within weeks, you have everything you need for nutrient-rich soil that will grow stronger, healthier plants!
a drain cup,
1KG of Bokashi culture mix Turn your food waste into power for your plants! My Good Green™ Bokashi Plus Bran Compost Accelerator allows you to harness the power of Bokashi organic composting in your home.
Bokashi Plus speeds up the breakdown process using our superior culture mix, plus you reap the benefits of essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, directly in your gardens. My Good Green™ Bokashi Plus is perfect for use in the My Good Green™ Compost System
instructions to get you started!
- Add-Spread some Bokashi Plus™ over the drain screen. Simply add food waste in layers up to 3″. Be sure to break up larger food pieces for more efficient composting.
- Sprinkle-Sprinkle a handful of Bokashi Plus™ over your food scraps. Use a little extra Bokashi Plus™ when adding meat, fish and small bones to the compost bucket.
3. Squish-Keep adding layers of food and Bokashi Plus™. Use the compressor to remove air pockets for proper composting. Be sure to seal the lid tightly after each use.
4. Drain-After about a week, drain the bucket every 3-4 days to allow the food waste to properly ferment. This ‘Liquid Gold’ has many uses, discover them all here.
5. Bury-Once the full bucket has fermented for 7-10 days, it is ready to use! Dig it into your garden, add to your soil factory or spread over your outdoor compost pile and cover with soil.
6. Grow-After 2-3 weeks the compost should be completely broken down, leaving you with nutrient-rich, organic soil that will help you grow strong, productive, disease-free plants!