CANNAZYM contains phosphorus and potassium. This combination encourages the rapid growth of plant roots. Potassium is an enzyme activator and is involved in virtually all important functions in the plant while phosphorus is involved in the formation of oil, sugars and starch and the flowering and fruit formation.
You can use CANNAZYM during the whole growth cycle.
Directions of Use
Instructions for use
- Dosage: 25 ml / 10 Liter – 9 ml / US gallon (1:400)
- Minimal once a week, preferable continuously
- When you use older (untreated) slabs, double the dose for a one month period
- When reusing the growing medium, double the dose for one or two weeks
- Do not prepare the solution for more than ten days in advance
- Do not use together with products containing hydrogen peroxide
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold