- Good Things Come in Threes Flora Series consists of three highly concentrated liquid nutrients:
- FloraGro builds strong roots during a plant’s vegetative stage.
- FloraMicro is used during a plant’s growth and bloom cycles.
- FloraBloom is added while a plant is fruiting and/or flowering.
General Hydroponics Floragro
FloraGro builds strong roots during a plant’s vegetative stage.
First formulated in 1976, Flora Series is the original three-part hydroponic-based nutrient system (FloraGro, FloraMicro & FloraBloom). And thanks to its ingredients, consistent performance and unparalleled results, it’s the most-used nutrient today. By adjusting the amounts of each part, Flora Series can provide optimally for a plant according to the stage of growth they are at.
– Stimulates structural and vegetative growth
– Builds vigorous roots, stems and leaves
Detailed description- Nitrogen 2%
– Phosphate 1%
– Potash 6%