Our new jar includes our logo, but is still a high quality jar with a stainless steel mesh lid. A nice product at an amazing price.
*Please note that the natural pigmentation of the seed coating may leave “rust” looking stains on the lids.
We have done significant testing and be assured this is not rust. If this “rust” looking staining troubles you, take a small brush and scrub but natural staining is normal.
- This mason jar sprouting lid includes a 304 stainless steel mesh lid insert and 304 stainless steel wide mouth band / ring. Fits WIDE MOUTH (3″ internal diameter) Mason jars. Dishwasher, boiling water, oven, and freezer safe!
- Our bean sprouting lids fits most Ball / Mason / Kerr wide mouth canning jars
- Most of the stainless steel sprouting lids for Mason jars on the market are either breakable plastic, or they rust. Our sprout lids is made of heavy duty stainless steel mesh, which will not break or rust.
- Use them for many of your sifting and straining needs! Use them to sift flour or dust your desserts with powdered sugar. Set one on top of your jar before squeezing in fresh citrus, to strain out seeds and pulp.
- These broccoli sprouting lids grow any Type of Spout with Seeds of Any Size, Including Alfalfa, Broccoli Sprouts, Salad Sprouts, and More